sirocco-genesis is an interactive graphic user interface for model pre/post-processing (structured and unstructured grids) and database editing. It has basics Geographical Information System capabilities linked with numerical models pre/post-processing utilities. The most useful sections allows you to:
- build quality structured/unstructured meshes from scratch (automated processing and interactive editing)
- display many popular netcdf gridded database in their geographical context (MERCATOR-Ocean, Symphonie, ROMS, MARS, WW3, ECMWF, WRF, ...):
- layer display
- vertical profiles and sections
- horizontal sections
- time series etc...
- display/edit shorelines and ocean bathymetry dataset
- create quality printing files (true postscript, GIF, JPEG, etc...)
- and many other things...