Here is presentented an overview of some of the actual research made by the group.
Linked to the offline coupling-plateform:
Coupling-platform priniple: briefly described here:
- Anchovy recruitment (lagrangian transport and grwth of anchovy larva) (Post-doc: Romain Baghi)
- Radionuclide contamination and transfert in the trophic ladder in the cas of Fukushima disaster.(Ph.D. : Mokrane Belharet)
- Bilogical and carbonn cycle over the northwestern mediteranean bassin.(Ph.D. : Kessouri Fayçal)
Linked to Smodel:
- Spreading of dense water by long life Submesoscale coherent vortices. (Ph. D. : Pierre Damien)
- Circulation over the estern part of the Gulf of Guinea and impact of the modification of mangrove in the Camerounian estuary.(Ph. D. : Raphaël Onguene)
- Modification of structured grids.
Linked to SNH:
- Circulation over Gibraltar Strait; internal waves and hydraulic control. (Ph. D. : Lucie Bordois)
- A large spectrum of test cases.